Click Here to Login

Old 11 April 2024, 23:29   #1

Town: Santa maria huatulco
Boat name: Sukha
Make: FP
Length: 3m +
Engine: Outboard 20Hp
Problems with Hedia, Qingdao Hedia Boat Co., Ltd China

Stay away from Hedia, Qingdao Hedia Boat Co., Ltd from China, I ordered my Aluminum Rib paid in full December 21st 2023 and as of today I have not received it. After I ordered I sent messages and they would not reply keeping me in the dark. until I started a claim 2.5 months later. There was no negotiating the prices I was given a price for the rib and shipping which I was happy with. I paid a deposit and after build completion I paid the balance. We later received a message stating they were sending to a different port than greed which is 2.5 days drive from me through some very dangerous areas and clearing it and all combined cost are 3X what I originally paid delivered. I explained this to them and I stated I need the shipment delivered to our agreed port of discharge. They refuse to deliver it there I have since received my funds back from my credit card company. They are still trying to trick me into paying these rediculous fees, now saying the port I was contracted to have it discharged at and customs clearing does not do customs. This is totally false we have things cleared here all the time.
Just wanted to let others know. Protect yourself do not pay them directly via wire transfer.
Old 02 May 2024, 15:12   #2

Town: Montreal
Boat name: Altys 1
Make: Protptype
Length: 6m +
Engine: Outboard
My RIB hull and tubes were made by Hedia.

I am in Canada, I purchased it from an importer in Ontario who potentially has a good relationship with them. He seems to be happy with his supplier anyways. Buying single units might introduce other types of logistics problems as opposed to buying one container at a time. It's awful that they're not communicative at all though, that's terrible.