Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19 May 2000, 07:44   #1
Country: Canada
Town: Newfoundland
Length: no boat
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 2,100
On a related topic......

Does anybody know a good fibreglass repairer either in the Solent or Essex area's? We need to have some work done on our transom.

TIA Alan

Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2000, 08:08   #2
John Kennett's Avatar
Country: UK - England
Town: Brighton
Length: 3m +
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 7,082
If it's a major repair, then it's probably worth finding someone who is used to dealing with RIBs, rather than a general boat repair yard.

You could try Porter Brothers -- they make RIBs (their own range and for other comapnies like Tohatsu) as well as doing general GRP work:

Porter Brothers
Unit 1
Emsworth Yacht Harbour
Thorney Rd
PO10 8BP
Phone: 01243 377522
Fax: 01243 372929



John Kennett
John Kennett is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:29.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.