Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29 March 2020, 11:17   #1
Country: Greece
Town: loutraki
Boat name: lina 1
Make: bombard
Length: 3m +
Engine: outboard 6 hp
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 1
inflateable bombard 3,20 m with 6 hp outboard

Hello. Are there anybody here there might be able to help me, I am a danish citicent, but lives in greece and have done that since 2000. in 2018 i got a boat from a german friend for some work i did on her mobile home, its a bombard 320 and the engine is a 6 hp evinrude. now i want to sell the boat and everybody ask for papers, but what papers. the only paper i have is a handwritten letter from the german woman telling that she gives me the boat with engine ( type of boat and engine is written too) and then its signed. i have used the boat for small leisure trips and the coast police have never told me anything about papers, they have seen the paper i have. so what do i do, and how much will this cost me and where do i go
mejnborg is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:17.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.