Old 27 August 2012, 17:22   #1

Town: Nuneaton
Boat name: ribbit
Make: ring
Length: 6m +
Engine: opti 150
a great weekend

after 2 years and lots of prep i managed to get out to sea ,launching from combe martin beach where the tourist info assured me`no personal craft` related to jet ski`s not so sure myself but hey ?? i was very sensible and careful of swimmers

i gave the wifey heart attack by going `too far` lol but found that the waves were smaller a little further out than planned .i took it very easy to start and learnt it`s far better to tack across the waves than try to crash head on ..

my practice drills were put into action when my engine cut out... 1)am i sitting on fuel line (my usual) 2)is the fuel vent open or in this case 3) i pulled out the lanyard and checked that lastwot a donut lol

i have a blister on my knuckle from hanging on! my rear is aching from bouncing up and down and i`ve decided to re brand the activity from pleasure to a sport oh and a scratch on my arm caused by the launching wheels because i forgot to pull the bung out the back doh

decided to make a priority of drilling a hole on the transom so i can chain the engine on as omg boats can fly, hope everyone has had a great weekend