We will buy our first SIB, a zodiac futura mark II or III. We will use it in coastal area's. I will probably buy an evinrude etec 25 or 30 hp outboard.
Some questions for evinrude etec 25/30 hp owners.
- Can you say something about fuel consumption of these engines? How much is the fuel consumption (per hour? or miles per gallon, or km per litre?)
- How often do you need to fill up the oil? (xd100/xd50?)
- Is the fuel consumption comparable with modern suzuki lean burn outboards?
- These engines seem to have a lot of power and displacement, is it correct that the top-speed is a little lower compared to 25/30 hp 4 stroke engines?
- What top speeds can be expected with etecs 25/30 on a zodiac futura mkII or Mk III?