Hi folks Wittingham may be coming over from the Isle of man,weather dependant next weekend.
We may need to sort things out later in the wk.I have booked me and Dm and wives in to the BB.But we can cancell if wittingham is coming and sort out another itinary to encompass wittingioms voyage and arrival.
Tell me what you think of this:
Meme and I join up at the Warren about 09:30 and cruise to Pwllheli Marina. Meet all of you in Pwllheli for a 10am departure.
Into Shell Island. Then down to Aberystwyth crossing the Causeway and via Barmouth and Aberdovey for a stop over.
Aberystwyth to Porth Ceiriad, open water and round to Abersoch to leave me, then onto Warren to leave Meme and the rest of you recover in Pwllheli. Scrub up and all meet at HM Office for BBQ in the evening.
Sounds ok to me for Saturday as this will also allow GaryGee to get down Sat. AM from Fleetwood, and Jon to get over if he can.
Sunday, round Bardsey, into Aberdaron for lunch and round St.Tud's before setting off back. This will give people time to travel home as well.
I'm ok for storage as I'll launch and recover on Abersoch beach.
We can decide on Friday evening or Saturday AM on where we are going due to weather.
If we have a 30' swell off Hell's Mouth again, we should get out in it, it was brilliant last time. We can put Matt on a luxury rib though before setting off this time!
Or Porthmadoc Bar with wind over an ebb! Matt may need a helicopter for this one after seeing Jahno in it two weeks ago!!!
Providing I can talk the financial advisors out of 2 nights B&B, I'll be there. I'm likely to be down there during the day on friday regardless, handing in an application for a job, and looking around to see what else is on offer.
I'll make post tomorrow when I know for sure what my arrangements are.