Originally Posted by benc
So what the plan for the two days guys?
When we arrive on saturday, are we then taking the trip up the arun to the pub for some lunch and a drink? - Are tides suitable ?
Are we taking a detour via brighton on the returning trip again?
If its a nice day - is there a suitable place to bring the ringos ?
And last question, where are people launching? We will be coming out of the hamble... last year we rendezvoused just inside the mouth of the hamble... would calshot spit be better for us solenters? or maybe breakfast in cowes?
The tides are suitable hence that particular weekend was selected. HW at 12:04
we are suggesting to meet the Solent group say at the Looe channel at 11 am. If there is an interest we can head for lunch up the Arun to the Black Rabbit. the evening entertainment at the Arun View
Next day will totally depend on the weather and we can head for Brighton of even further to have a look at the 7 Sisters . I think we can decide on this when we all meet up
as for the ringos then I am sure if the weather is OK then you will find suitable places