I bought three different gelcoats before I finally got hold of a tangerine pigment witch I mixed with some clear gelcoat and then added wax to make a flowcoat for the final coat. I didnít cover the whole hull just repaired the scratches after sanding with wet and dry.
In the first pic the colours are:
Left = RAL2002 International Orange (newer Searider)
Middle = RAL2004 Pure Orange (a close match to an older Searider)
Right = Llewellyn Ryland 3957 Tangerine Orange (This was an exact match to my 1990 hull)
Today I built up layers of gelcoat in the transome holes (I had already made some wooden plugs out of mahogany and glued them in when I first got the rib to keep the transome nice and dry)
I then stripped all the webbing straps off of the deck and washed them in a bucket of hot water and vanish. While they were soaking I polished the deck with some G6 and an electric polisher with a foam buffing pad.