Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06 April 2005, 11:59   #1
Country: UK - England
Town: Colchester
Boat name: JRib
Make: Ribeye
Length: 6m +
Engine: 150 HPDI YAM
MMSI: sometime soon
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 93

Dose any one no where i can get them( see pic ),how thay are put on and size of then that i would need as the boat is going to be used for safty boat and there will be a loat of ppl geting on and off. plus any thing else's that will be need on the tubes (see pic the blue rib) there is nothing on them at the mow.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pic3.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	11234  
Attached Images

RIB BOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 April 2005, 12:12   #2
Country: Canada
Town: Newfoundland
Length: no boat
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 2,099
I think what you are after are wear patches for your tubes? They can be obtained from a number of tube makers such as Henshaws in Somerset. However since you are in Essex you could also try Inflatable Boat Supplies in South Woodham or a company called SEMS Aerosafe in Basildon. SEMS do repairs to tubes, liferafts etc and have done work for me in the past and are good value. The wear patches stick onto your tubes. I think its a reasonably straightforward job to DIY.
Out of the fog......
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.