Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 22 May 2022, 17:23   #1
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Hope valley
Length: 3m +
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 23
Rib measurements

Does anyone have a ribcraft to hand with a double jockey console installed who could get me a couple of measurements? Looking at fitting a Echomap UHD 95sv to mine but want to make sure it will fit! Don't fancy a 2 hour drive to measure the space on top
__________________

__________________
Bigair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 May 2022, 19:56   #2
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: suffolk
Boat name: not yet
Make: Nautica/ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yam 115/ Honda 100
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigair View Post
Does anyone have a ribcraft to hand with a double jockey console installed who could get me a couple of measurements? Looking at fitting a Echomap UHD 95sv to mine but want to make sure it will fit! Don't fancy a 2 hour drive to measure the space on top
Have5.3 duoble jocks inline if thats what you mean in garden ???
__________________

__________________
Orwell boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 May 2022, 20:05   #3
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Hope valley
Length: 3m +
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 23
Yes that's the same as mine! Planning to bail mount the chart plotter on top of the console but was just wondering what the dimensions where on top. Wanted to make sure the 9 inch wasn't going to be to big.
__________________
Bigair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 May 2022, 20:38   #4
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: suffolk
Boat name: not yet
Make: Nautica/ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yam 115/ Honda 100
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigair View Post
Yes that's the same as mine! Planning to bail mount the chart plotter on top of the console but was just wondering what the dimensions where on top. Wanted to make sure the 9 inch wasn't going to be to big.
Just took to the garden but a little dark to be 100% ,but width is 16 inches ,internal to my small wind screen that is max width ,you might allow an inch off either side as the top curves away so say 14 " flat surface to be safe .........i have bail mtg garmin 750 on there and a little upright garmin as well ,cant think what its called at moment
__________________
Orwell boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2022, 18:30   #5
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Hope valley
Length: 3m +
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orwell boy View Post
Just took to the garden but a little dark to be 100% ,but width is 16 inches ,internal to my small wind screen that is max width ,you might allow an inch off either side as the top curves away so say 14 " flat surface to be safe .........i have bail mtg garmin 750 on there and a little upright garmin as well ,cant think what its called at moment
Much appreciated! Maybe I will go for the 7inch them 9 inch might be a bit much
__________________
Bigair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2022, 22:12   #6
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: suffolk
Boat name: not yet
Make: Nautica/ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yam 115/ Honda 100
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,089
Might help here are two garmins !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT1008.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	140611  
__________________

__________________
Orwell boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
rib

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT. The time now is 15:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.