Old 09 January 2011, 20:28   #1

Town: Prestatyn
Boat name: Ray fish 2
Make: Caribe
Length: 6m +
Engine: Outboard Petrol
MMSI: 235085991
bass fishing sandeel net

need a section of scaffold net, 30 ft by 5 or 6 foot, after a few years of pulling mine has a few holes, collection poss in prestatyn or anglesey, will take photos of the new build and post them, great for netting bait; and easy to store onboard, i keep my sandeel alive using a whale 9lt per min touring caravan pump into bottom of bucket, with overflow hose at top draining back into sea, anybody use other methods.....
Old 09 January 2011, 22:12   #2

Town: Manchester
Boat name: "mr Jingles"
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: 130 Etec
MMSI: 235074968
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayfish2 View Post
need a section of scaffold net, 30 ft by 5 or 6 foot, after a few years of pulling mine has a few holes, collection poss in prestatyn or anglesey, will take photos of the new build and post them, great for netting bait; and easy to store onboard, i keep my sandeel alive using a whale 9lt per min touring caravan pump into bottom of bucket, with overflow hose at top draining back into sea, anybody use other methods.....
Hi rayfish, i use 2 bucket one full of little holes,i put that inside the other bucket, there needs to be a gap between the 2 buckets of about an 1inch for the water to move around , the holes put oxygen in the water,keeps mi sandeel,s alive all day, no need for a pump.