Old 29 April 2009, 17:45   #1

Town: Muscat
Boat name: Abdul Aziz 3
Make: Libra
Length: 6m +
Engine: 2 x Yam 75 OB
5/8 pins and brackets

At short notice I am back in uk for a few days. I work in Muscat where boat and trailer parts are impossible to find. I need 5/8" zinc plated roller pins to suit 10" keel rollers and galvanised 'adjustable' brackets to mount them on a trailer. By this I mean to buy the two ends of the brackets and mount them independantly as opposed to a 3 side, one piece, bent bracket. My rationale in this is that if buying unseen I have more chance of fitting to my rollers 2 end brackets than a single piece with 2 bends and 3 sides. I would be grateful if anyone can recommend a supplier who can deliver to either my mothers address in Warwickshire or a hotel in Leicester where I will be doing a short training course. Alternatively if there is a supplier in the area I can visit and buy that would be great. Thanks in advance.
Old 30 April 2009, 04:37   #2
RIBnet supporter

Town: Rutland
Length: no boat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Young2 View Post
At short notice I am back in uk for a few days. I work in Muscat where boat and trailer parts are impossible to find. I need 5/8" zinc plated roller pins to suit 10" keel rollers and galvanised 'adjustable' brackets to mount them on a trailer. By this I mean to buy the two ends of the brackets and mount them independantly as opposed to a 3 side, one piece, bent bracket. My rationale in this is that if buying unseen I have more chance of fitting to my rollers 2 end brackets than a single piece with 2 bends and 3 sides. I would be grateful if anyone can recommend a supplier who can deliver to either my mothers address in Warwickshire or a hotel in Leicester where I will be doing a short training course. Alternatively if there is a supplier in the area I can visit and buy that would be great. Thanks in advance.
These any good, I've used both RHP are worth a call to tell them what your after

http://www.rphleisure.co.uk/

http://www.autow.co.uk/trailer_parts...er_marine.html

Jim
Old 30 April 2009, 05:46   #3

Town: Muscat
Boat name: Abdul Aziz 3
Make: Libra
Length: 6m +
Engine: 2 x Yam 75 OB
Many thans Jim. I will call RHP later today. Just finishing off refitting tubes from Paul Tilley. Then plan to get the rib in the water today for trials. Will post pictures. Many thanks