Old 30 August 2016, 00:39   #1

Town: Maryland
Length: no boat
23' Avon Searider - Craigslist Delaware

Saw this in Craigslist but not affiliated with owner in any way, shape or form. I have not seen it. As always proceed with caution

===== 23' AVON Searider RIB Diesel =======

Per the ad...

$14900 --- 200hp Volvo diesel. Solid and heavy, she's a cool boat that takes the waves well with her deep V hull. These are reportedly known to be tough boats and they have a cult like following around the world. Recently serviced and new batteries and bilge pump installed spring 2016. Comes with small spare parts inventory and new trailer, purchased in 2016. Tubes hold air without issue and this is a great potential towboat / workboat. Note* - Lifting A-frame has been removed. Selling because used only 3x since purchase last winter and mid size SUV tow vehicle is a bit inadequate. It's a used boat in fair condition being sold as is where is. No warranty. Pictures are all from the past 8 months I've owned the boat.
Old 13 September 2016, 02:21   #2

Town: San Francisco Bay
Boat name: SRMN 600
Make: Zodiac
Length: 6m +
Engine: Honda 90
Did you find a rib yet?

Ive been eyeballing this Searider ever since it was for sale last year. I just need to get a decent quote for shipping and it will be my next outboard conversion project.

Theres a 22' older Hurricane with twin Yamahas on the West Coast for 11k on CL too.

Tags
avon