Go Back   RIBnet Forums > RIB talk > RIBnet North America > RIBs for sale and wanted in the US and Canada
Click Here to Login

Old 10 December 2011, 15:38   #1

Town: Fort Lauderdale, Fl
Length: 3m +
2008 Nautica 22' Wide Body with Twin 150hp Yamahas $34,900

2008 Nautica 22’ Wide body rigid inflatable yacht tender with twin 150hp Yamaha four stroke outboards engines and stainless props(820hrs)This boat is the most highly optioned twin engine RIB we have had in a long time. White hypalon 50% topside tube with black 50% bottom tube, factory optioned black gel coat hull, black rubrails with white accent stripe, black loop handles, dual batteries with crossover switch, Garmin 545 GPS/Plotter/Sounder, freshwater shower with holding tank, stainless console grab handles with factory windshield option, adjustable leaning post with custom factory seatback and storage within, factory installed lift out dive door on port side tube, hydraulic steering, battery charger, several factory installed fold down cleats and step plates, white quick release bimini top, white factory installed bow dodger, stainless props. No bottom paint and has been stored on the back of the mother ship since new. Full boat cover included. Price does NOT include trailer pictured in photos. I do have the trailer pictured and it can be purchased for $2,900.

This boat came into me as a trade from a larger yacht. We are in the process of building them a new one. She has been well maintained however she has been used. They are some scratches, chips, corrosion etc. around the boat. She is not brand new. I have all the paperwork for this boat in hand.

For more information please contact me directly at (954)540-2341 or email me at sales@iynboats.com I have tons more photos of this boat. She is located at my shop in Fort Lauderdale, Fl and is listed at $34,900. I think this is a smoking deal for someone to get into a large RIb with twin engines at a great price.

(she has a brand new factory rear bench cushion that you see missing in the photos)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	559
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	64312   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	743
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	64313   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Views:	771
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	64314   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.JPG
Views:	546
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	64315   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.JPG
Views:	441
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	64316  

Old 10 December 2011, 15:49   #2

Also here is a link to a video that was shot by one of the salesman the day the boat was taken in on trade just showing the boat running. Everything on the boat is in working order now. (fuse was out in the VHF switch)

http://youtu.be/Po-HRrjDlSA
Old 19 February 2012, 10:57   #3

Sold

The boat has been sold. Thanks for looking.