Old 12 June 2021, 09:14   #1

Boat name: TLC
Make: Halmatic A22
Length: 7m +
Engine: 2x70hp= not enuff
Halmatic Arctic22 For Sale

Hi Everyone...

I have finally had to admitt that this boat is just too big for my requirements and storage etc. It comes with everything to get on the water (less 12vBatteries). The console needs re-commissioned and the engines operate via the remotes, however one needs a new key switch and a few of the connectors serviced. I am happy with the deck and have non-slip flowcoat there, but somebody else might like it a different colour so haven't re-painted it. Tubes are worn on the outer fabric in places, but they hold air for months and structurally are in good nick. I would glue non-slip patches and go to sea without any qualms.

I dont think there is a whole lot to say as anyone looking at this probably already knows what they are buying. It comes on an SBS single axle trailer and believe me it makes manouvering by hand a whole lot easier. The wheels/tyres/bearings are in excellent condition and trailer has bearing savers and flush kit fitted. There is also a launching drawbar extension available.

Priced very sensibly and will not split. Location is Northern Ireland.

I am not setup for adding pictures so if the MODs are happy here is a link to Gumtree with Pics.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/boats-kaya...rib/1407350130

Thanks

Tags
for sale, sale