Old 08 March 2011, 17:01   #1

Town: Fareham
Length: 6m +
Logitech Rule!

Just though it might be worth mentioning how good the customer service has been from Logitech.

Just before Christmas the feet on my mouse started to lift, thinking I would need to purchase some more, I mailed Logitech to see if they could help. Within 8 hrs of mailing them I had a reply telling me that replacements were on their way. 2 days later they arrived!

Over the weekend I was playing a game when the lead got caught under the keyboard. I basically pulled too hard and the power cable where it enters the mouse must have separated inside. This Mouse is nearly 3 years old and has had daily use, so looks a little worn and tatty, but operated fine till this incident.

I again mailed Logitech to see if they could help. They explained that there was no hope of a replacement cable and that a new mouse would be required. For a warranty exchange I would need to produce the proof of purchase (receipt). Obviously I couldn't find the receipt after such a long time .

I did however remember registering the mouse on-line which is what I explained in a return letter to customer services. I didn't hold out much hope!

You can therefore understand my delight when I returned from work today to not only have a letter from Logitech saying the replacement had been authorised, but a mail from UPS showing that the mouse was on it's way.

What a result!!

Looks Slow but is Fast
Member of the ebay Blue RIB cover club.
Hightower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 March 2011, 15:22   #2

Town: Oakland CA
Length: 3m +
Shouldn't be too hard to resolder the wire. Then you'd have a back-up.

jky
Old 09 March 2011, 16:36   #3

Town: River Hamble
Length: 6m +
I have also received great service from Logitech, our IPod player started playing up just outside the shops 12month warrantee, got in touch with Logitech and after a few emails back and forth they sent a new one with no quibble. If they make stuff I will now buy there products over other brands.