Old 05 June 2014, 14:03   #1

Town: Littlehampton, W Sx
Length: no boat
MMSI: 235101591
Cheeki Rafiki

Following the loss of the Cheeki Rafiki funds are being raised for the RNLI: the JustGiving page containing the details is here.

I don't want to take the RIBnet spotlight of Macmillan in any way but thought this might be of interest to some.
Old 05 June 2014, 14:15   #2

Town: West Sussex
Quote:
Originally Posted by HughN View Post
Following the loss of the Cheeki Rafiki funds are being raised for the RNLI: the JustGiving page containing the details is here.

I don't want to take the RIBnet spotlight of Macmillan in any way but thought this might be of interest to some.
You are for sure not taking any spotlight off Macmillan but for sure from this
http://www.rib.net/forum/f8/999-roun...4-a-60803.html
Both events are raising funds for the RNLI which is great. The 999 Challenge is also raising for WUKSART. Let's hope both raise lots of dosh
Old 05 June 2014, 15:31   #3

Town: Portsmouth
Boat name: Not sure
Make: ABC/Priddy
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x 500 FPT
Andre. If it helps The original "Never Enough" went around Britain in 7 days back in 1992. She was then sold to Gary Burns from Dartmouth where her name was changed to Red Dwarf and used as a succesful bird spotting / fun business.
It was "Still Never Enough" that crossed the North Atlantic in 1997 and set the London - Monaco Record in 1998. So, the name is lucky!
Good luck to the team and my message of support is "Listen to the Locals" Alan P
Old 05 June 2014, 19:37   #4

Town: Littlehampton, W Sx
MMSI: 235101591
Target: £5,000
Current total: £14,580
Old 05 June 2014, 20:03   #5

Town: West Sussex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Priddy View Post
Andre. If it helps The original "Never Enough" went around Britain in 7 days back in 1992. She was then sold to Gary Burns from Dartmouth where her name was changed to Red Dwarf and used as a succesful bird spotting / fun business.
It was "Still Never Enough" that crossed the North Atlantic in 1997 and set the London - Monaco Record in 1998. So, the name is lucky!
Good luck to the team and my message of support is "Listen to the Locals" Alan P

Hi Alan, many thanks for this news hopefully the tradition will be upheld .I will also pass on your advice to the Team