Town: Gothenburg
Boat name: Diventure X
Make: Ribcraft 850 SC
Length: 8m +
Engine: Suzuki DF300
Send a message via Skype™ to mattiasb
Swedish west coast May 2013

Swedish west coast RIB-adventure 2013.

Join in for some serious ribbing, meet old and new friends and enjoy the beautiful scenery along the west coast of Sweden! We’ll be a handful of enthusiasts going from Gothenburg, SWE via some pit stops both on islands and small fishing villages up to Son, NOR, if weather permits, then back to Gothenburg.

This is just a brief info to see if there is some UK interest to break the border line, more details will follow, equipment list etc.

The only requirements for participating are that you, your boat and crew follow the safety standards set by the organizers and – of course – you promise to have fun! We will enjoy safety in numbers and also have a support from land. But everyone is responsible for him- or herself at sea. Good seamanship is expected from everyone (Never any doubts with Ribsters!). Minimum boat length is 5 m and it shall be a rib.

The adventure will take place during four days, Fri 17th to Mon 20th of May, if you want to join or drop out within those dates that can be arranged.

The fee for participation is £100 per vessel regardless of how many crewmembers and boat size. Costs for food and drink, accommodation, fuel, travel etc will be paid by the participant on site. Some accommodation will be free of charge and tent might be an option at least for one night.

As said this is the first invite and much more will follow. As to getting here and back I’ve done several trips purchasing RIBs from the UK both by water and by car and trailer so don’t hesitate to give me a call or drop me an e-mail if you need some ideas in that respect.

I really hope to meet you for a great adventure this spring. We've done several trips Before and it would be great to meet new Ribsters from abroad as well. If you need any more info, links with photos from other trips or just talk Ribs just drop me a line, divelopment@hotmail.com or call +46734227772.

See you soon,
Matt Backman

Braåhaprylar.com
mattiasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 January 2013, 20:33   #2

Town: South Yorks
Boat name: Black Pig
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: DF140a
MMSI: 235111389
RIBase
Sounds interesting. What does the £100 cover?
Rule#2: Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
Rule#3: Tha' can't educate pork.
Rule#4:Don't feed the troll
Pikey Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 January 2013, 12:19   #3

Town: Gothenburg
Boat name: Diventure X
Make: Ribcraft 850 SC
Length: 8m +
Engine: Suzuki DF300
Send a message via Skype™ to mattiasb
Hi,
It covers land organisation for the trip. Paying the boat ramps. Accomodation and meal + breakfast for one of the days. Culture admissions fee for an Island location, some safetey gear and a very nice printed T-shirt. With any luck there might be a few quids to return but don't Count on it!

R
Matt

Braåhaprylar.com
mattiasb is offline   Reply With Quote