New Guts Part 5
Been off the air for a while. This thing is taking up rather a lot of my time. But we have made progress in a week. Last weekend I spent cleaning and painting the naked engine box with flo-coat. This product is new to me and it's quite interesting. A mix of gelcoat, colour pigment and wax. It's cured with a hardening agent. Not the easiest stuff to work with I have to admit. Supposed to be good to keep clean, I guess
Anyway, come Monday we were ready to go. A quick bit of a touch up job on the transom to hide the marks left by the larger Yamaha stern drive and the new Mercruiser one is slipped into place...