Hello Poly, thank you for your warm welcome, I should definitely introduce myself :-)
My name is Kasparas and I’m the owner of South Coast Outboards Ltd. I’m a software engineer by profession, but in addition, I also deal with outboard engines. I work closely with the company that runs Baltic Motors and Baltic Machinery brands as it’s a family run business in Lithuania.
- How long have you been in business?
South Coast Outboards Ltd has been established recently this year (November, 2016) to act as a trading partner for Baltic Motors and Baltic Machinery. The mother company behind Baltic Motors and Baltic Machinery have been in business for over 15 years.
- What is the relationship between South Coast and Baltic Motors or Baltic Machinery?
I’m an authorised trading partner in UK for Baltic Motors and Baltic Machinery. Both brands sell to UK anyway, but for customer convenience we also have a branch in UK now.
- Do you have stock in the UK?
We don’t have stock in UK at the moment, but if there is a high demand for that we may consider having a warehouse in UK too. Nevertheless, we are able to deliver engines promptly to any part of the world within a week using airfreight.
- If something goes wrong with the transaction, is their recourse to South Coast Outboards Ltd in the UK, or Baltic Motors in Lithuania?
We have many happy customers in the UK and all over the Globe. However, if something goes wrong, South Coast Outboards Ltd will be your primary point of contact ready to help. Nevertheless, every single unit that we sell, whether it’s an engine or any other unit including reconditioned parts, we have a thorough inspection process to ensure that the item is ready to be used.
- Where do Baltic get their engines?
We source engines from all over the world, whilst purchasing them from private individuals and trading companies.
- Is dieseloutboardengines.co.uk and southcoastoutboards.com yet another company or just a trading name? (of which?)
Both domains were purchased and owned by South Coast Outboards Ltd.
- Who are the people behind the UK Ltd Co? Do they live in the UK? Are you/they just sales people or mechanics too?
I’m the main person behind the UK company. I’ve been living in UK for the last 8 years. At the moment, I primarily act as a UK sales branch. We don’t have any mechanics just yet, but we’re happy to help sourcing parts and organising any repairs in Lithuania if required.
- How many engines have you sold this way? Do you have happy customers?
A lot :-) We have a few Youtube channels where you can see our engines that we have or have sold:
But as I mentioned before, overall, we’ve been operating for over 15 years.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.