Thanks Paul and Kathleen for your kind comments.
Things have been a little slow the last week, however I have the engine sorted (they said that before) and has had the oil pump replaced, however they did leave a one way valve in the boat and I took it to pieces today and found water droplets inside
, could have been this that caused the alarm to go off.
Seat backrests are at the polishers (should have had these three weeks ago), upholstery is going well and I have 4 seat cushions awaiting fitment to the jockeys, I've seen one of the backrests (they couldn't do my design
) so this is a compromise backrest, still looks good though. The large seat cushion that will span the transverse seat is also being made. I'll have to think of an ingenious way of hinging this so that it opens without obstruction.
Today I have made the openings in the jockeys larger with nice radius in the corners.
I'm really want to get out and sea trial the engine ASAP to check the oil problem is sorted and to check the performance of a 19" Viper prop I have aquired, but with the weather this weekend and no seat backs to support me I'll have to pospone this trial till later