Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 16 March 2007, 17:13   #331
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Brittany/Portsmouth
Boat name: Merlin
Make: Solent 6.5
Length: 6m +
Engine: 200
MMSI: soon !
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,451
Environmentally Friendly Boating Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Can't think of anybody wanting such a picture. Anyway I look best in my drysuit not in a "bikini clad birthday suit"


Well if you're sporting a bikini under the drysuit tomorrow, it's gotta be green

With a Parker Logo strategically placed

Kathleen
__________________

__________________
Happy New Resolutions!!! : RIBbing for the craic!!!
The Jackeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 March 2007, 17:21   #332
Trade member
 
Andre's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: West Sussex
Boat name: Grey Mist
Make: Parker 800 Baltic
Length: 8m +
Engine: 2xMercury Diesel 170
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,457
RIBase
Send a message via Skype™ to Andre
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackeens View Post


Well if you're sporting a bikini under the drysuit tomorrow, it's gotta be green

With a Parker Logo strategically placed

Kathleen
The only thing GREEN I have to wear are a pair of GREEN wellies. I don't thing they will suit my red Musto jacket
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 March 2007, 17:38   #333
Member
 
Hightower's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Fareham
Length: 6m +
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 7,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nauti Buoy View Post
YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!! Hey perhaps in the FUNDRAISING AUCTION!!!! hmmmmm maybe not, ok perhaps for Andre to keep his clothes on!!, although Andre in a Bikini would be quite funny perhaps a picture with Hightower!!!

Yeh, go for it! I'm up foor that one.

After all it's all for charity

Now who's go a 50" HH cup Bikini
__________________
Andy

Looks Slow but is Fast
Member of the ebay Blue RIB cover club.
Hightower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 March 2007, 17:41   #334
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Brittany/Portsmouth
Boat name: Merlin
Make: Solent 6.5
Length: 6m +
Engine: 200
MMSI: soon !
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,451
Ought He Boys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hightower View Post
Yeh, go for it! I'm up foor that one.

After all it's all for charity

Now who's go a 50" HH cup Bikini
This could be BIG

Go on Andre. For Charity!!!

Kathleen & Paul
__________________
Happy New Resolutions!!! : RIBbing for the craic!!!
The Jackeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 April 2007, 11:13   #335
RIBnet supporter
 
Nauti Buoy's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: West Wittering
Length: no boat
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,447
Nauti Buoy

Had her coding today and passed with ease. so she is now coded for 12 to Cat 3, 20 mile day & night, with restriction which is fair weather at night.

We did the stability test with 21 people on board, thank you to Sunsail and Port Solent Marina, only used so many because that is the amount who turned up so the surveyor said eeveryone might as well get on.

Also the weight is 3400kg without fuel & kit, not the 2700kg that Drivers Wharf crane claimed it to be. (and no it is not full of water) I did argue the toss with the crane guy at Port Solent as to the accuracy of their crane, so he went to the office and produced the calibration certificate showing it was done last week.

Good job because she is chartered this weekend both days

The weed is no longer on the rib, blasted that off today, my Versadock should be arriving later this week and installed on Monday.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	18042007.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	26258  
__________________
richard@kidzrides.co.uk
Mobile: 07885 487777
Nauti Buoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 April 2007, 11:58   #336
Member
 
Country: Other
Town: Oakley
Boat name: Zerstörer
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki DF 140
MMSI: 235050131
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 3,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nauti Buoy View Post
Good job because she is chartered this weekend both days
Richard,

We'll keep an eye out for you as we will be in the Western Solent and beyond on Saturday.

Nick.
__________________
http://www.xfire.com/download/
Biggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 April 2007, 17:45   #337
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: PORTSMOUTH
Make: Avon 5.4
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yamaha 60FE -
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nauti Buoy View Post
Had her coding today and passed with ease. so she is now coded for 12 to Cat 3, 20 mile day & night, with restriction which is fair weather at night.

We did the stability test with 21 people on board, thank you to Sunsail and Port Solent Marina, only used so many because that is the amount who turned up so the surveyor said eeveryone might as well get on.

Also the weight is 3400kg without fuel & kit, not the 2700kg that Drivers Wharf crane claimed it to be. (and no it is not full of water) I did argue the toss with the crane guy at Port Solent as to the accuracy of their crane, so he went to the office and produced the calibration certificate showing it was done last week.

Good job because she is chartered this weekend both days

The weed is no longer on the rib, blasted that off today, my Versadock should be arriving later this week and installed on Monday.

feckin handsome boat
__________________
------------------------------
http://www.ollysrib.741.com
ollyit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 April 2007, 18:05   #338
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Boat name: Seashell
Make: Redbay
Length: 7m +
Engine: Inboard diesel
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 5,263
Good stuff Richard
__________________
Tim M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 April 2007, 18:46   #339
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Boat name: Seashell
Make: Redbay
Length: 7m +
Engine: Inboard diesel
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 5,263
How much did it cost to get the boat weighed?
__________________
Tim M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 2007, 02:17   #340
RIBnet supporter
 
Nauti Buoy's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: West Wittering
Length: no boat
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim M View Post
How much did it cost to get the boat weighed?
£125 for the lift, power wash down and hold out of the water for an hour for the survey.
__________________
richard@kidzrides.co.uk
Mobile: 07885 487777
Nauti Buoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.