For those interested, the Trailer test now consists of:
1) Eye test - number plate
2) Safety Questions - see here
3) Reverse S turn into a bay stopping the trailer within a 1mtr box section at rear of bay, not going over yellow lines.
4) 50 Minute drive around roads
5) Within drive - 5 minute independant drive to XX location signposted.
6) Return to Test station - Uncouple trailer, move vehicle alongside.
7) Check Trailer before recoupling and checking lights.
Thats it, easy you say!! (you no longer do an emergency stop!)