The small bit of oil snot out the turbo clip was fixed by rotating the scroll clip a few degrees so the open end is not at the bottom.
Things are working well. I have one minor fault code that I am working through. Sounds like Tony knows exactly what it is. Pretty happy now with the whole guage setup. I replaced my analog boost guage with a small round murphy guage that displays a one liner for all engine vitals I wish to monitor and also shows me fault codes on the engine. So I can run with my analog style guages all on J1939 without having MFD turned on. Or I can turn on MFD and have engine vitals there as well.
Waiting for a special Seatalk to NMEA2000 cable. Once I get that, I'll empty the tank, get the sender working and fill her so we finally get an idea how much tank I ended up with.