Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 19 June 2006, 18:24   #301
Now back to being Mollers!
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Arundel
Boat name: Mike Bravo 1
Make: Scorp
Length: 9m +
Engine: Yanmar 300
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian parkes
Why would Mrs Sticky take your spoon , she already has all the tools
Not quite.
__________________

__________________
Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 June 2006, 18:27   #302
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: cornwall
Boat name: nothing
Make: rib eye 430
Length: 4m +
Engine: tatsu 50
MMSI: 666
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,916
don't start that again cos a JCB is gonna mess up her lawn
__________________

__________________
ian parkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 June 2006, 09:41   #303
Member
 
Hugh Jardon's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Reading, Hants
Boat name: Juicy
Make: Sealine F43
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x 370hp
MMSI: TBC
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,882
Alice,
after seeing how the professionals do it we have kitted ourselves out with stainless round bbqs, picnic backpacks with cold storage for food and drink
bbq was 12 quid from ebay and back pac was 24 quid from amazon

just need some of the most expensive nice pork and apple sausages from an upmarket location and the cheapest sausages from the local garage and have a full cornish set up!!!!
__________________
Hugh Jardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 June 2006, 10:12   #304
Now back to being Mollers!
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Arundel
Boat name: Mike Bravo 1
Make: Scorp
Length: 9m +
Engine: Yanmar 300
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon
Alice,
after seeing how the professionals do it we have kitted ourselves out with stainless round bbqs, picnic backpacks with cold storage for food and drink
bbq was 12 quid from ebay and back pac was 24 quid from amazon

just need some of the most expensive nice pork and apple sausages from an upmarket location and the cheapest sausages from the local garage and have a full cornish set up!!!!
Like it.

Gonna have to get a pile of crappy sausages ( high fat, little meat, preferably frozen) if I've got the SW crew coming round next weekend. Although the filling station gourmet has moved a little upmarket lately. He's around the Spar level now.
__________________
Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 June 2006, 10:26   #305
Member
 
Hugh Jardon's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Reading, Hants
Boat name: Juicy
Make: Sealine F43
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x 370hp
MMSI: TBC
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,882
i bet you never knew a sausage could swim until you saw my bbq!

filling station gourmet ....love it

did he bypass lidl and go straight to spar then? or has he just changed garage ? many garages sell spar stuff these days!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice
Like it.

Gonna have to get a pile of crappy sausages ( high fat, little meat, preferably frozen) if I've got the SW crew coming round next weekend. Although the filling station gourmet has moved a little upmarket lately. He's around the Spar level now.
__________________
Hugh Jardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 June 2006, 10:33   #306
Now back to being Mollers!
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Arundel
Boat name: Mike Bravo 1
Make: Scorp
Length: 9m +
Engine: Yanmar 300
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon
i bet you never knew a sausage could swim until you saw my bbq!
They weren't swimming! They were drowning!! My arteries were blocking just sitting near the thing! If we'd had any 'Sweaty Socks' nearby they'd have bunged a few Mars bars in.
__________________
Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 June 2006, 13:49   #307
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: cornwall
Boat name: nothing
Make: rib eye 430
Length: 4m +
Engine: tatsu 50
MMSI: 666
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,916
For a proper cornish BBQ you got to kill what you eat , seagull and limpets don't count , Roadkill wil do if ur desperate but Pollack is GOPPIN
__________________
ian parkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 June 2006, 14:04   #308
Member
 
Hugh Jardon's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Reading, Hants
Boat name: Juicy
Make: Sealine F43
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x 370hp
MMSI: TBC
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,882
those mussels and limpets off the beach were quite nice really and we did not get the trotts the next day either
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian parkes
For a proper cornish BBQ you got to kill what you eat , seagull and limpets don't count , Roadkill wil do if ur desperate but Pollack is GOPPIN
__________________
Hugh Jardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 June 2006, 14:08   #309
Member
 
Country: Other
Town: San Carlos, Mexico
Boat name: INDE
Make: LOMAC 730
Length: 7m +
Engine: 200 Merc.
MMSI: Please press 1
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,688
Send a message via Skype™ to Limey Linda
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian parkes
For a proper cornish BBQ you got to kill what you eat , seagull and limpets don't count , Roadkill wil do if ur desperate but Pollack is GOPPIN
If I was there I would be insisting on Oggies. What else do you eat in Cornwall that tastes soooooo good. And yes, they can be cooked on a covered BBQ. I actually prefer them cold. Ate to many when I lived in Helston/Culdrose as a kid.
__________________
Running around like a head with it's chicken cut off.
Limey Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 June 2006, 14:25   #310
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: CORNWALL
Length: no boat
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice
They weren't swimming! They were drowning!! My arteries were blocking just sitting near the thing! If we'd had any 'Sweaty Socks' nearby they'd have bunged a few Mars bars in.
First lets get one thing straight, I Mrs Sticky Only deal in big boys toys, not "little spoons".
Secondly whats this JCB issue and my lawn? You dont want to be shovelling horse manure off your highly cleaned drive do you?
Thirdly high fat content foods not only clog up the arteries they play havoc with your thought processing abilities.(Obviously you are having problems with the latter!!!)
See you soon
Mrs Sticky

P.S. "What a great day" for another glass of red (Lidl,s special reserve)!!!!!!!!!

Only joking...
__________________

__________________
sticky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.