I have had a discussion with Nigel, and in his words he is 95% certain that he will NOT be able to make this cruise, due to work commitments. I toyed with the idea of taking the lead myself, but have realised that I will be out of the country the week before the cruise. This will make it difficult if not impossible to sort those little details that will inevitably come up, and so I am not going to put myself forward this time. If someone else is willing to take the lead they will get my support and any help I can give prior to my leaving the country. I am still keen to go on the cruise, and have still got a room booked in each of the hotels shown in post 53. When I looked a couple of days ago there were 2 rooms available in L'Ecailler, Ouistreham, and 5 rooms available in the Hotel Chantereyne, Cherbourg. Obviously there are other hotels available in each of the destinations, but if folks are interested it will be in your interests to get booking rooms now. I hope that there is sufficient interest and someone to take over the lead, as the trip to Cherbourg last year was highly enjoyable. Anyone……………
Can I suggest that in light of the above we have a ‘show of hands’ via this thread to gauge interest, and so decide whether we should go ahead.
Dust creation specialist