Hi Trevor, got your text cheers.
I was originally planning to go up this weekend for the beginning of Alderney Week but with 5's and 6's forecast I don't think so!
As for the week after, I haven't thought that far ahead but if the forecast is good enough for me to warrant booking time off work then I may well go for it.
I'll be in the big boat as the rib's out of action at the mo. Initially I thought it wouldn't be viable to pick the girls up from Guernsey but surprisingly it only adds about 6 miles to the journey, extra half hour and £20 so not the end of the world!
I do remember the last mercy mission to Carteret though...