Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03 September 2011, 17:01   #1
Country: UK - England
Town: Chichester
Boat name: Rib
Make: Avon 450
Length: 3m +
Engine: Yammy 50hp
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 96
The Norfolk Broads

Hi all,

Looking for a bit of info.

We are likely going on a holiday on the broads next year, hiring a crusier etc...

I was wondering the legality of taking my 3.4m rib and using as a tender and or runabout just for a bit of fun and something different.

Do I need to get it certified/registered with/by anyone to use it for a week as a tender on the broads?

Many thanks
rarms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 September 2011, 06:48   #2
Leapy's Avatar
Country: UK - England
Town: Sheepy Parva
Boat name: Sadly Sold
Length: no boat
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,731
You need a license for almost any craft, including unpowered, on the NB. Check out the website of the Broads Authority. They do a weekly license.
Leapy is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:15.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.