Old 08 April 2012, 17:30   #1

Town: norwell,massachusetts
Boat name: skipper2
Make: dux hammerhead
Length: 3m +
Engine: 65hp evinrude
newbie to site and dux inflatable hammerhead

Hi All, I hope to learn the ins and outs of inflatble boats. Im a 20 + year boater/offshore angler{giant tuna fisherman addict} that lives on cape cod bay massachusetts. I have a marine mechanics business that is growng steady. MARKS' MOBILE MARINE, You're one stop shop for all marine{well 99% anyway} needs. I'm looking forward to helping out anyone I can with my hand on,been there done that,do it once right,unless ya have time to do it twice, backyard,Mcguyver type knowledge..lol Jack of all trades, Master of a few, not afraid to reinvent the wheel, make it work,may not be pretty...it works though!! I have recently been given 2 dux race tunnel inflatable and a mako extreme inflatable. Im really hoping to hook up with some peeps that own these fun fast type of boats, I know there are none!! around massachusetts bay. I would really like to get mine setup soon. I have a 55 tohatsu that has a jack/trim plate. Im in need of a tiller handle and the correct prop. I would also be interested in in used outboard tiller 50-90hp. I really FEEL THE NEED TO SPEED! I have a 26 formula 2 351 ho fords/merc i/o, fuel is too much to be running it alone..I cant buy people to come fishing with me..open invite?? if youre in ma and want to fish..email. I fish my 21 larson with my 180 hp mercruiser 4 banger..ya I know you hate those old 470s But I love em..torque/hp/speed on a tea cup of gas...Im also setting up 2 8ft GW INVADER boats with mercury 1959 mark 58A..another toy.. also have a sea ray 19 3.0 merc..was just given to me freebie..love free stuff,also have 21 INVADER omc cobra with 6 cyl..freebie..motor blown,drive mint..selling drive and repower with mercruiser. thats all for now