Old 02 June 2015, 12:50   #1

Town: Pwllheli
Boat name: Lisa Maria
Make: Zodiac
Length: 4m +
Engine: Inboard Jet
HELLO! - And Help!

Hi everyone. Love the site, already got loads of info from here so thought I'd register to get the most out of it and join the merry gang... I've just got my first RIB. A Zodiac ProJet 420. Have some experience with a normal outboard powerboat, but not with a Jet drive before. A couple of things I'm struggling to find information on is where I can get the user guide (or instructions) for this boat (or similar).. Anyone out there have a pdf version or anything like that? If not perhaps some specifics on how to control the boat at low speed etc would be useful....? Or just someone out there with the same boat who can give me some pointers?
Old 02 June 2015, 14:26   #2

Town: S. Carolina
Boat name: D560
Make: Avon
Length: 5m +
Engine: 2016 Merc 115hp CT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa Maria View Post
Hi everyone. Love the site, already got loads of info from here so thought I'd register to get the most out of it and join the merry gang... I've just got my first RIB. A Zodiac ProJet 420. Have some experience with a normal outboard powerboat, but not with a Jet drive before. A couple of things I'm struggling to find information on is where I can get the user guide (or instructions) for this boat (or similar).. Anyone out there have a pdf version or anything like that? If not perhaps some specifics on how to control the boat at low speed etc would be useful....? Or just someone out there with the same boat who can give me some pointers?
Nice, they're good boats.

Yamaha or Weber powerplant?
office888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 June 2015, 14:30   #3

Town: Pwllheli
Boat name: Lisa Maria
Make: Zodiac
Length: 4m +
Engine: Inboard Jet
Yamaha... 80 hp..