Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27 April 2013, 21:13   #41
m chappelow's Avatar
Country: UK - England
Town: yorkshire
Boat name: little vicky
Make: avon ex RNLI
Length: 3m +
Engine: tohatsu
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,310
Originally Posted by AMac View Post
As far as i know councils are not required to have tacos but most do
Think councils used to be or are still covered by Domestic rules & not Eu rules so don't need a taco but written driving records still have to be kept though they may still need one if say going out of a certain radius ( used to be 30 miles ) if not used as maintainence vehicles .
m chappelow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 April 2013, 09:50   #42
Country: UK - England
Town: Plymouth
Length: 10m +
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 367
Just checked and there is an exemption in the rules for a "Vehicle used by a local authority for relevant social services functions".
South West Boat Transport
Professional Boat Transport across England, Wales, Scotland, Europe & Scandinavia. Any boat up to 50ft.
SW Boat Transport is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:56.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.