I'm having a bit of trouble getting Ribnet/Social Knowledge to accept my Paypal payment for my 'supporter' subscription. They obviously don't like the colour of my lucre. It is set to automatically make a payment but keeps sending me an email after intermittent attempts stating it's failed as I don't have a back-up funding source. But I do!
. I've changed it to my debit card as a funding source but it still won't play ball. My Paypal balance happens to be diddly squat ATM but I can't see how that makes a difference.
To correct this problem, you must update your funding source to be a debit or credit card.
Please change the funding source for this Subscription by clicking this link and following the steps below:
1. Click the link above to go to log in and go to your Subscription Details.
2. Under 'Subscription Funding Source' choose a credit card funding source from one of the drop-downs.
If there are no other funding sources available, add a new credit card:
3. Click the 'Profile' subtab
4. Choose the 'Credit Cards' link from the Financial Information column
5. Click 'Add'
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to add a new credit card to your PayPal account