Click Here to Login

Old 28 June 2019, 16:49   #1

Town: Southampton
Boat name: Spare Rib
Make: Ballistic
Length: 7m +
Engine: Evinrude 250HO
Ballistic 7.5 inc trailer and 225.

I am selling my totally rebuilt, very fast and solid RIB.
The hull is a Ballistic 7.5m with an Evinrude 225 with upgraded EMU to 250HP.

Asking for £18 000.

4 seats - can take up to 6 seated passengers. I have had her up to 60mph with three passengers.

All of this was new in 2018 - Seats and covers, bow hatch, windscreen, Raymarine touch screen nav system including Charts for Europe, new style DSC Icom VHF, Fusion radio incorporating iPod dock with new Fusion speakers. Full size cover and console only cover included.

Offered with a Graaf twin axle trailer which had new bearings, winch and strap fitted in 2019. I anti fouled her last month.

I upgraded the whole boat at the end of last season. including an upgraded EMU, all safety gear - lines, fenders etc.

The boat was fitted to act as a support boat for racing. There are three large deck lockers, deep console storage, under seat storage and Stainless A Frame.

Selling because I have been unable to use it due to illness. Also Listed on Apollo Duck and Boats and Outboards. Totally Rebuilt, very fast and solid RIB. The hull is a Ballistic 7.5m with an Evinrude 225 with upgraded EMU to 250HP.

4 seats - can take up to 6 seated passengers. All new Raymarine touch screen nav system including Charts for Europe, new DSC Icom VHF, Fusion radio incorporating iPod dock with new Fusion speakers. Full size cover and console only cover included.

Offered with a Graaf twin axle trailer which had new bearings, winch and strap fitted in 2019.

I upgraded the whole boat at the end of last season. including electronics, EMU, new seats and backs, windscreen, all safety gear - lines, fenders etc.

The boat was fitted to act as a support boat for racing. There are three large deck lockers, deep console storage, under seat storage and Stainless A Frame.

Private sale. Viewing at Swanwick, Hampshire. No Dealers please.
I can introduce buyer to finance co if required.

This boat is a great deep water, long distance RIB. It was built for practical use so it doesn't have all the fantasy gimmicks but if you want a real boat that is capable in big seas and has the grunt to get you anywhere at speed take a look.

All she needs is a new mudguard on the trailer and a full fuel tank and she is ready to go.

Private sale. Viewing at Swanwick, Hampshire by appointment only.
No Dealers please.
I can introduce buyer to finance co if required.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0319.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	129893   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1083.JPG
Views:	314
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	129894   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1090.JPG
Views:	318