Old 26 October 2004, 19:10   #1

Town: Côte d'Azur
Boat name: Beaver Patrol
Make: Avon Searider SR4
Length: 4m +
Mr Phemmy - Fraudster

This is a responce to an advert I have on boatsandoutboards.com. This isn't the firt time this guy has emailed me (for a seperate item) so I don't know why he's trying again. Anyway, I responded to him to see what crazy offers he was going to make me:

"hello my name is mr phemmy i am so much intrested in purchacing your boat ,i will want you tell me your last offer forit ,so my method of payment we be by cheque so i will need your full name and address and your phone number which you will used to receive the cheque intime mail me if you are ok with it, i will be waiting for your urgent response
thanks

mr phemmy"

His responce (subject: "buiness and trust"):

"Thanks for the mail , am ok with your price i have a shipper that we come to your location for the pick up because he has some other item he we pick up for me arround your location so i will ask him to come to your location for
the pick and he has to get some document to get all the goods , so i
decided to contact my customer in u.k who is owning the sum of £6,000
and he told me that he is ready to pay me but he said he will send a
cheque to you, so when you get the cheque just take your amount for the
car out of it then you will send the rest funds to the shipper that we come for the pick up, here is the shipper email address shippinglink2004@fastermail.com
ask them that which information they we need from you so i will
want you to write them intime and also the cheque has been send to your address so when you get it let me know as soon as possible so that we can know the next step to take i hope the name that we be on the cheque is Tim Meo , i will like to hear from you soonest
thanks
Mr phemmy"

This is very funny; if i were going to try and screw someone over I would at least try and use English which made sence! He's also put that he will pay for the car (and it's a boat he's trying to buy here!)