Old 18 October 2010, 20:41   #1

Town: newcastle upo tyne
Boat name: vyper1
Make: Ribcraft 4.8
Length: 4m +
Engine: outboard, petrol, 75
Ribcraft 4.8m

Hi,

I'm looking for a 4.8m ribcraft, 60hp fourstroke, complete with instrumentation. Cash buyer with a budget of £6-6.5k. Anyone considering selling such a boat please get in touch.

cheers,
Old 27 October 2010, 23:10   #2

Town: Aberdeenshire
Boat name: Sula
Make: Ribcraft 4.8m
Engine: Tohatsu 70hp + aux
MMSI: 235087213
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by physdemon View Post
Hi,

I'm looking for a 4.8m ribcraft, 60hp fourstroke, complete with instrumentation. Cash buyer with a budget of £6-6.5k. Anyone considering selling such a boat please get in touch.

cheers,
Here's a couple:
http://www.apolloduck.co.uk/display.phtml?aid=168072
http://www.boatsandoutboards.co.uk/view/PAA14673
Old 28 October 2010, 20:34   #3

Hi,

thanks for the reply. I've already made an offer of £6.5 for the yellow one, because I felt that £7k without any instrumentation or A frame was overprices, although the boat, trailer and engine looked tidy. Liked the colour of the other more so, but was out off by the lack of A frame and 3 seats; certainly one to many. I saw another one on Appolloduck for £4.5k. looked canny, 50hp four stroke, but the console looked like a grand piano. So the plan is to hang on until the right one comes along. Hopefully in the no too distant future; although I am tiring of looking at the moment and loosing the interest.

cheers,
Old 28 October 2010, 21:16   #4

Town: Aberdeenshire
Boat name: Sula
Make: Ribcraft 4.8m
Engine: Tohatsu 70hp + aux
MMSI: 235087213
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by physdemon View Post
Hi,

thanks for the reply. I've already made an offer of £6.5 for the yellow one, because I felt that £7k without any instrumentation or A frame was overprices, although the boat, trailer and engine looked tidy. Liked the colour of the other more so, but was out off by the lack of A frame and 3 seats; certainly one to many. I saw another one on Appolloduck for £4.5k. looked canny, 50hp four stroke, but the console looked like a grand piano. So the plan is to hang on until the right one comes along. Hopefully in the no too distant future; although I am tiring of looking at the moment and loosing the interest.

cheers,
I had a look at the one on Apollo for £4.5k. That's a lot of boat for the money. The Yammie 50hp might be a little under-powered though. The console on the new boats is more rounded, but the space is great as a forward locker, etc. You could always add this little beauty and sell the 4-stroke! http://www.findafishingboat.com/clas....php?aid=28329

Increase your budget and this is an attractive proposition too. http://www.boatsandoutboards.co.uk/view/RFT178#
Old 30 October 2010, 18:03   #5

Hi

I've asked the owner of the £4.5k for some photos, with the intention of viewing. I'm still a bit concerned though that the front console is too large and is swamping the deck. although I'm keen to see it for myself. I'm also planning on seeing another little canny 4.8 rc that is selling around the £4.5k also. its powered by a 75 2 stroke merc and has a some what space nabbing box that I would have to remove then patch up the deck. Would you say it was worth the money?