Old 20 January 2014, 17:28   #2

Town: newcastle upo tyne
Boat name: vyper1
Make: Ribcraft 4.8
Length: 4m +
Engine: outboard, petrol, 75
4m-5m rib wanted

Hi,

Just seen your advert and have a boat that fits your description. It's a 4.8m ribcraft, c/w 75hp mercury outboard. Great boat, would certainly by another one. Only selling as I am moving onto 5.85 tornado project this year. Particulars of boat are listed below. Drop me a line if interested. Just to be clear I live in Newcastle upon Tyne; but the boat gets towed a lot to scotland and the farnes, so trailer/bearings/tyres in road ready state.

Up for sale is my 4.8m ribcraft - mini dive boat - all 1999. It comes complete with - the boat: grab lines, A frame + nav lights, bottle rack, heavy duty tube protection, anchor, rubber floor protective matting, 2no plastic 25 litre fuel cans, pump and plastic dry box. It had a bit of a refurb 2 years ago, where I renewed fuel lines, filter housing, primer bulb, electrical cabling, rev counter, bus bar, battery, isolator, bow lines, fitted garmin fish finder 90 + colour chart plotter, and reupholstered the single seating console. The boat also comes with a full cover. The trailer is a single axel rapid roller with axel, tyres, guards, and winch + strap, and bearings, replaced recently and rebalanced for better dispersal of weight over hitch; so overall in good condition. The engine is a Mercury 75hp 2 stroke, c/w ss prop, with approximately 300 run hrs to it; that has been serviced every year by me, but most recently inspected and fully serviced by Powerhouse Marine for good measure. The boat was formerly a RNLI rescue boat, that I bought 4 years ago. The hull is in sound condition but does have a few scratches around the keel; but nothing serious, as it has a stainless steel guard fitted. We have only used the boat for holiday diving, and few weekends, so has not hard a hard life over the past few years. It is a very capable boat, as anyone who has had one will tell you, so would make a very useful boat for watersking, diving, or pleasure crusier. The current engine is v powerful for the boat size and easily pushes the boat over 30+mph. Overall the boat, trailer and engine are in excellent condition for year. Asking Price is £4,950. If interested please call on 0788 7958385, or reply through ribnet. Thanks.

Tags
rib