Originally Posted by Doug Stormforce
Doug - you post started really well... but it didn't come to the "reasoned opinion" I was hoping we would hear. I realise you have a slight vested interest not to slag it off, but:
1. how do you feel it handles the waves compared to say a traditional rib - hows the ride/handling
2. are you impressed or disappointed with the finish quality
3. its obviously targeted at the weekender market - do you think they have done a good job, or have they made any compromises that have gone too far.
4. if someone came on PB2 course with you looking to buy a boat for "family fun", "weekend cruising" in reasonable conditions, but perhaps going further afield (cruising to channel islands, scilies, scottish isles) do you think you would automatically suggest this/ encourage it if they brought it up/ neither encourage or discourage it/ or actively suggest they look elsewhere?
5. Do you think that costing something around 70k it is reasonable?