hehehe, thanks for that Alan.
Well, I went a had a viewing, needless to say, I won't be buying it.
Too many things to list... but some of the more nasty ones...
1) Large Chunk missing from keel, repairable, but not nice to see on viewing.
2) Numerous cracks in deck, repair job well, lets just say it looks like someone
threw on some marine filler and hoped for the best
3) Engine in fairly good condition, trim/tilt switch on engine, wires snipped off
4) Nice fuel guage on console, pity the wires have been snipped off and can't
locate them anywhere
5) Deck very soft by front locker, possible signs of osmosis in floor?
6) Transom has cracks
7) Numerous holes all over console
8) No other instrumentation except non working fuel guage (ok, has nav
9) Lots of wiring hanging out of remotes, possibly intrumentation, but I had
pretty much made up my mind by then!!
Now I know why it was only £7500!
Still, never mind, keep looking, maybe I'll hang on till the end of the season and see if anything comes up then!
Thanks for all the tips tho, certainly helped a lot!