Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 07 October 2005, 10:50   #31
Member
 
Richard B's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Devon
Boat name: White Ice
Make: Ranieri
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki 115hp
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 5,015
I think IKEA have the price on the front of their catalogue!
__________________

Richard B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 October 2005, 10:57   #32
Member
 
Hugh Jardon's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Reading, Hants
Boat name: Juicy
Make: Sealine F43
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x 370hp
MMSI: TBC
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
Congrats on your recent wins as well - seems like your boats cope pretty well with the rough stuff!!!

I know I always get at people who accuse others of splashing hulls etc but for once it seems someone DOES have something very different - your hull is certainly unlike most others!!!!

Any plans to build a bigger version for twin outboards - my next RIB purchase would have been a Pascoe - maybe a 9.5m one of yours with 2x 250hp Etecs would change my mind!!!
as your new 8.5 Rib is being finished and packed ready for delivery to its final destination i guess you can now make plans for the 9.5m with "twin see me girls"

engine in another thread i think

http://www.rib.net/forum/showthread....025#post115025
Attached Images
 
__________________

__________________
Hugh Jardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 October 2005, 11:13   #33
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Cowes
Length: 8m +
Engine: 225 Opti
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 551
Sealine quality would come as a pleasent surprise - delivery times a bit sketchy but they have smartened up their act.

Cookee - good luck in the Med, got yourself an outlet yet? You need to get one into the Cannes or Monaco show next year to really test the water.

So when are you buying the second RIB codders? Pascoe then? Nice if you have a spare £160k lying about...
__________________
Rodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 October 2005, 11:16   #34
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: swansea
Boat name: Too Blue
Make: BLANK
Length: 8m +
Engine: Suzuki DT225
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 12,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodin
Sealine quality would come as a pleasent surprise - delivery times a bit sketchy but they have smartened up their act.

Cookee - good luck in the Med, got yourself an outlet yet? You need to get one into the Cannes or Monaco show next year to really test the water.

So when are you buying the second RIB codders? Pascoe then? Nice if you have a spare £160k lying about...

Wouldn't buy one of their poncey ones!!! Sr9 would be the boy!!!
__________________
codprawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 October 2005, 06:23   #35
Member
 
Cookee's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Salcombe, Devon, UK
Boat name: BananaShark
Make: BananaShark
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2xYanmar 260 diesels
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by codprawn
Congrats on your recent wins as well - seems like your boats cope pretty well with the rough stuff!!!

I know I always get at people who accuse others of splashing hulls etc but for once it seems someone DOES have something very different - your hull is certainly unlike most others!!!!

Any plans to build a bigger version for twin outboards - my next RIB purchase would have been a Pascoe - maybe a 9.5m one of yours with 2x 250hp Etecs would change my mind!!!
Thank you for your congratulations,

The hull was designed by Lorne Campbell but the top half is all our own work.

Our existing hull will take twin outboards although not 250's - it will take for instance 2 X 150 Verados!

If you want us to build you a bigger one I would be happy to take a deposit off you Codders - it might take a while, but you don't seem too bothered about long delivery times!
__________________
Cookee
Originally Posted by Zippy
When a boat looks that good who needs tubes!!!
Cookee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 October 2005, 06:24   #36
Member
 
Cookee's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Salcombe, Devon, UK
Boat name: BananaShark
Make: BananaShark
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2xYanmar 260 diesels
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodin

Cookee - good luck in the Med, got yourself an outlet yet? You need to get one into the Cannes or Monaco show next year to really test the water.
Thank you Rodin - We may exhibit at the Superyacht tender show next year - if we have enough capacity of course!
__________________
Cookee
Originally Posted by Zippy
When a boat looks that good who needs tubes!!!
Cookee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 October 2005, 08:24   #37
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Brittany/Portsmouth
Boat name: Merlin
Make: Solent 6.5
Length: 6m +
Engine: 200
MMSI: soon !
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookee

Paul and Kathleen - you need to come down and try it out now!

We'd love to Cooks ...one of these fine days! The boat looked trés chic in Plymouth. Need to look in on Ian Austin again too.


Us
__________________
Happy New Resolutions!!! : RIBbing for the craic!!!
The Jackeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 October 2005, 04:18   #38
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Cowes
Length: 8m +
Engine: 225 Opti
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookee
Thank you Rodin - We may exhibit at the Superyacht tender show next year - if we have enough capacity of course!

Would recomend it - people buy there! Currently all Pascoe, Dariel, Novorania and Cyrrus... so room for comp. Blade Runner should get there too, hull pedigree in numbers...
__________________

__________________
Rodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.