I had a great time.
- browsing the chandlers & handling items helps the decision buying process even if you then go and get it off the web - especially the difference betweeen a £175 drysuit and a £269 one.
- Garmin stand had new kit and helpfull staff
- Sealegs RIB was great, but in the wrong place with the inland waterways stuff. What a fun toy that'd be.
- Guinness stand - no explanation needed
- loads of affordable dinghies, dayboats, hardboats (awesome V8 wakeboarding boats), jetbikes - i want one of everything!
Bit disappointed that there wasn't a dedicated watersports area (unless I missed it), but the sail/wakeboard/diving stands were there if you hunted a bit.
Enjoy the atmosphere with a load of like minded people.