Here is the last one I used;
BRIDGE CHECK LIST – DEPARTURE
1. Bunkers & supplies sufficient for trip.
2. Passage plan prepared (Charts & Pilots aboard).
3. Weather forecast obtained.
4. Preparations for heavy weather – tie downs, dead lights and storm shutters.
5. Confirm watertight integrity – watertight doors, hatches.
6. Arrival arrangements organised (Pilots & Agents).
7. Clearance out paper work completed (Passports aboard).
8. Interior stowed & ready – port holes closed.
9. All persons aboard – crew & guest list prepared. Life raft assignment.
10. Guest briefing.
11. Safety anchor ready.
12. Engine room status – ready for departure local control disengaged.
13. Test radios with crew.
14. Shore connections disconnected.
15. Passarelle in and locked.
16. Transom door up and locked.
17. All water tight doors closed.
18. Echo sounder on – check depth.
19. GPS on
20. Radar on
21. Gyro / Magnetic compass check
22. Log on zero
23. VHF on and correct channel selected
24. Sat Com units on
25. Hand held VHF on
26. Program A.I.S.
27. Both steering pumps on
28. Check rudder deflection and smooth operation.
29. Stand-by generator on.
30. Test bow thruster.
31. Stabilisers on.
32. Auto pilot on.
33. Test engine RPM and clutch controls.
34. Wing stations ready.
35. Wing station equipment test.
36. Navigation lights on.
You didn't say what size of vessel !