Another post to get people going?!
Are Ribbers the boy or girl racer types of the boating world?
Never used to think so but following my return to 'pro' boating this year I have to say I m changing my mind....
- lack of knowledge of the Col Regs
- disregard for anyone else
- excessive speed in inappropriate areas
- loutish crews
- towing skier/boarders through numerous anchored boats
- abusing private moorings/landing stages
Maybe I ve not been out in mine enough this summer but I ve really noticed the above a lot this year and it seems to be one colour RIBs that are the worst offenders!