Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 08 May 2009, 16:26   #41
Member
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Inverness
Boat name: none
Make: none
Length: 5m +
Engine: none
MMSI: none
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by biffer View Post
you're right can you delete all my posts and details from your site, i was quite mellow in my old age, but your bunch of fools and there are a few only are taking me back in time, it will still be nice to meet a few of them and no doubt i will
this a joke right? Not a threat?

BTW I also posted about my and anothers experiences with Windways and I am not a new member!
__________________

__________________
BruceB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2009, 16:36   #42
RIBnet admin team
 
Nos4r2's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: The wilds of Wiltshire
Boat name: WhiteNoise/Dominator
Make: Ballistic 7.8/SR5.4
Length: 7m +
Engine: Opti 225/Yam 85
MMSI: 235090687/235055163
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 12,645
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceB View Post
this a joke right? Not a threat?

BTW I also posted about my and anothers experiences with Windways and I am not a new member!
I think it's probably a very good idea to use the ignore button.

Out of interest,when did you post about Windways? It doesn't show in a search-but they do have a recommendation dating back from '04.
__________________
Need spares,consoles,consumables,hire,training or even a new boat?

Please click HERE and HERE and support our Trade Members.

Join up as a Trade member or Supporter HERE
Nos4r2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2009, 16:39   #43
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Gloucestershire
Boat name: Osprey
Make: Osprey Vipermax
Length: 5m +
Engine: E-tec 300 G2
MMSI: TBC
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by biffer View Post
you're right can you delete all my posts and details from your site, i was quite mellow in my old age, but your bunch of fools and there are a few only are taking me back in time, it will still be nice to meet a few of them and no doubt i will
TaTa then
__________________
---------------------------------------------------
Chris Stevens

Born fiddler
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2009, 17:16   #44
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: West Wales
Make: Vipermax 5.8, SR4.7
Length: 5m +
Engine: 150 Opti, F50EFi
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,298
I'll miss biffer. His little bursts of outrage and self-praise lighten up my day.
__________________
Downhilldai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2009, 18:02   #45
Member
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Inverness
Boat name: none
Make: none
Length: 5m +
Engine: none
MMSI: none
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nos4r2 View Post
I think it's probably a very good idea to use the ignore button.

Out of interest,when did you post about Windways? It doesn't show in a search-but they do have a recommendation dating back from '04.
In this thread just before everyone started questioning the new member as suspicious!
__________________
BruceB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2009, 18:30   #46
RIBnet admin team
 
Nos4r2's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: The wilds of Wiltshire
Boat name: WhiteNoise/Dominator
Make: Ballistic 7.8/SR5.4
Length: 7m +
Engine: Opti 225/Yam 85
MMSI: 235090687/235055163
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 12,645
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceB View Post
In this thread just before everyone started questioning the new member as suspicious!
D'oh! I read that one too!
__________________
Need spares,consoles,consumables,hire,training or even a new boat?

Please click HERE and HERE and support our Trade Members.

Join up as a Trade member or Supporter HERE
Nos4r2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2009, 02:22   #47
Member
 
chewy's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Up Norf
Make: Avon SR4,Tremlett 23
Length: 4m +
Engine: Yam 55, Volvo 200
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by browny3194 View Post
there you go.
Have you sold it yet?
Think I emailed you about it?
__________________

__________________
chewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.