I'm starting to get somewhere with the new trailer, I didn't make it easy for myself, DODO trailers are an absolute nightmare to design/build
After managing to dial out the flex in the 2 main arms, they're now trying to twist under load giving the wheels negative camber and I can't see an easy way round it.
I've used iroko for the bunks, as you can see in the pic the top is machined so they support the main tubes without squashing the speed tubes which also helps to locate the boat correctly on the trailer.
The other problem is weight distribution. With the boat the 'wrong' way round all the weight of the boat is at the heavy end of the trailer. If I moved the axles to give a sensible nose weight then they would be so far forward it would be over-sensitive to steering and be very difficult to manoeuvre.
I can see a mkII version in the future