Old 20 December 2014, 02:04   #11
Town: Margate / Ramsgate
Boat name: Ballistic
Make: Ballistic
Length: 7m +
Engine: Yam HPDI 250
small outboard

I have a Suzuki 2.5 4/stroke for sale; it has F-N gear, only a few years old was new from pacer marine perhaps 2009

It's been quite heavily used by the sea scouts and hasn't proven to be the most robust / scout proof but this said its been professionally maintained and is currently in full working order having received a donor gearbox from its sister engine.

The sister engine is also available if you interested in a repair project but needs gearbox and carboretor repairing (beyond economical repair for the scouts purposes).

Make an offer if it's of any interest. I'll find out what the repair bill owing is / grab a photo.

You would have to drive down (kent) I don't think you could post a 4/stroke.

Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 December 2014, 04:25   #12
Town: Burnley
Make: Excel
Length: under 3m
Engine: Outboard petrol 5HP
I have a 5hp/4 stroke, short shaft Vector bought new 1 year ago, used it on my 2.6 Excel sib 3 times in March, May and June but due to my age (70) and illness i can no longer manage the outboard and sib for inland sea fishing so I now use an electric out board on calmer lakes and lochs. I have found it to be very reliable and although it is not one of top brands it is as always a matter of choice. i have only run and logged the outboard for a total of 23 hours in total, flushing out as per instructions after each trip. When purchased they are 729 new. As it is in excellent condition I would want 500 for the outboard, 12L external tank and connecting hose as I wish to purchase a spare battery for my electric motor to extend range which is a Torqeedo 1003S and costs 499. Please contact me if interested.

claretcass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 December 2014, 11:33   #13
Town: Grimsby
Boat name: ?
Length: under 3m
Engine: outboard
Hi Clarecess thanks for your offer i will consider it and let you know if im interested.
Alsib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 December 2014, 04:09   #14
Town: Aberdeenshire
Boat name: Sula
Make: Ribcraft 4.8m
Length: 4m +
Engine: Tohatsu 60hp + aux
MMSI: 235087213
Lots of 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines in your HP range and budget here.

Is that with or without VAT?
spartacus is offline   Reply With Quote