Questions on Bravo Pressure Digital Pump BP12
1. When I purchased the pump, the air tube was wrapped up and in the side pocket of the bag, this in theory has caused kinks in the tube and I can not get rid of these kinks when trying to inflate my boat unless I try and squeeze the tube at the same time, this is a bit of a pain, I believe this is interfering with my pressure reading on the pump when I am inflating the boat, does anyone have a solution or had a new hose made up that does not bend or kink? if so what are the screw on fitting sizes etc?,
2. The air tube on the pump is 2 mtr long approx, is it possible to have a hose made up to 3 mtrs, would this effect the performance / pressure performance of the pump?
3. Could I use a 12 volt motorcycle battery to operate the pump on my boat while out at sea, will the battery last long, I would use my car originally to pump it up to check pressures before launching, but thinking when I am out at sea, it would be better to have my Bravo inflatable pump working than a foot pump, a whole lot less hassle,
4. Has anyone had success in extending the battery wires on the pump as I find they are a little short unless I move my car / boat in to different positions to to get to all of the valves, if so what size & type of wire do I need to buy / how long will I be able to extend the wires by?
5. I notice the pressure on my pump does not start reading the pressure until way late in to the inflation process, is this normal?
6. My tubes are supposed to take 3.5 Bar if I remember right looking at my boat plate, but when I get to 2.5 Bar they seem quite solid, do I dare keep inflating? I don't want it to go pop / Bang? or maybe faulty pump?
All advice & help greatly received,