Old 31 May 2011, 10:35   #1

Town: Marlow
Make: Bombard 380
Length: 3m +
Engine: 25hp Yamaha 2 stroke
Bravo HP electric pump

I have one of these but the arm that attached to the piston is bent and it no longer works. It seems that spares for these are not readily available. Does anybody have a broken one of these lying around or knows where I can get spares for these from? Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Wycombe-20110531-00045.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	59764  
Old 31 May 2011, 11:38   #2

Town: Principalite d'Chaos
Boat name: The Nashers Revenge!
Make: Windsor Brothers
Length: 6m +
Engine: Optimax 225
MMSI: "Mmmmm SI" she said!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet-Jester View Post
It seems that spares for these are not readily available. Does anybody know where I can get spares for these from? Thanks.
I asked this question of a UK dstributor only a couple of weeks ago when I was looking for a replacement hose.

It was suggested I contact the manufacturer direct using th details on the label stuck on the pump.

I ended up making the parts I needed, but they were much simpler than what you need.

Nasher.
Old 15 June 2011, 20:09   #3

Just for information I got in contact with Bravo pumps in Italy through this email address info@scoprega.it Got a reply asking me for the type of pump and what series it was, what parts I needed and what the quantity was for each part and they would supply a quote. Pulled it apart tonight and got a list together. They included a lovely exploded view schematic with all the parts numbered for easy identification. I will let you know what the prices are like when I get a quote.

Let me know if you want a copy of the schematic as it is 4mb so a little too big to attach!
Old 16 June 2011, 17:47   #4

Town: Bury
Boat name: O' ALCHEMY
Make: Honwave 3.8 IE
Engine: Honda 15hp 4 stroke
MMSI: 235905781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet-Jester View Post
Just for information I got in contact with Bravo pumps in Italy through this email address info@scoprega.it Got a reply asking me for the type of pump and what series it was, what parts I needed and what the quantity was for each part and they would supply a quote. Pulled it apart tonight and got a list together. They included a lovely exploded view schematic with all the parts numbered for easy identification. I will let you know what the prices are like when I get a quote.

Let me know if you want a copy of the schematic as it is 4mb so a little too big to attach!
I wouldn't mind a copy of the schematic, can you pm it to me or is it too big to do that? Any other options?

Cheers, Jake
Old 21 July 2011, 07:26   #5

All fixed now! Got the parts from Italy last night, replaced a piston and re-assembled and it went well!

If you need any parts the contact details are as follows:

Scoprega S.p.A.
Via L. da Vinci, 63
20062 Cassano d’Adda (MI) Italy
+39 393 9756298
info@scoprega.it

Parts are very cheap but it all comes by courier which is expensive at €22.50 but it beat the price of a new pump!