Old 07 August 2012, 15:09   #1

Town: Stamford
Boat name: Orange Crush
Make: TP Marine
Length: 7m +
Engine: Yamaha Diesel
Send a message via Skype™ to cdilljr
TP Marine 7.8m Diesel RIB

I would like to sell my 2006 TP Marine 7.8m Diesel RIB located in Connecticut. This is a great boat and perfect for someone looking for a good deal and who is fairly competent mechanically or organized enough to keep up with regular maintenance.

Great boat - important note - This has a Yamaha ME-421STI Diesel engine with a Yamaha Hydradrive Stern Unit. This engine / drive combination is not supported by Yamaha in the USA (old lawsuit). Any good diesel mechanic will be fine with the engine (it's virtually the same as the Yanmar 6LP line). The drive is a little more specific. Most commonly used parts are available in the US through a couple of sources. Less commonly used parts are available from a couple of good sources in the UK which of course will have a delivery delay to the USA.

If anyone in Europe / UK is watching this forum, this is a much more attractive offer, and I am happy to negotiate price and arrange shipping. I will also post on the Europe For Sale forum.

The engine only has 340 hours on it. Notable extras are a 12" Raymarine Chart Plotter / Sounder in excellent condition. This alone is worth several thousand dollars.

I'm asking for $30,000 for this boat and am including the Sea Lion 2 axle roller trailer shown in the photos. Please reply with any questions you might have.

Charlie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP5692.jpg
Views:	803
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	71001   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP4148.jpg
Views:	799
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	71002   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0949.jpg
Views:	563
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	71003   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP4270.jpg
Views:	624
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	71004  
Old 07 August 2012, 18:35   #2

Town: Great South Bay
Make: AB 450 VST
Length: 4m +
Engine: Johnson 50 2-stroke
Any pics of the outdrive? Thanks.
Old 25 February 2013, 16:46   #3

Town: qaqortoq
Boat name: runner
Make: tp marine
Length: 8m +
Engine: inboard diesel
Hi Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdilljr View Post
I would like to sell my 2006 TP Marine 7.8m Diesel RIB located in Connecticut. This is a great boat and perfect for someone looking for a good deal and who is fairly competent mechanically or organized enough to keep up with regular maintenance.

Great boat - important note - This has a Yamaha ME-421STI Diesel engine with a Yamaha Hydradrive Stern Unit. This engine / drive combination is not supported by Yamaha in the USA (old lawsuit). Any good diesel mechanic will be fine with the engine (it's virtually the same as the Yanmar 6LP line). The drive is a little more specific. Most commonly used parts are available in the US through a couple of sources. Less commonly used parts are available from a couple of good sources in the UK which of course will have a delivery delay to the USA.

If anyone in Europe / UK is watching this forum, this is a much more attractive offer, and I am happy to negotiate price and arrange shipping. I will also post on the Europe For Sale forum.

The engine only has 340 hours on it. Notable extras are a 12" Raymarine Chart Plotter / Sounder in excellent condition. This alone is worth several thousand dollars.

I'm asking for $30,000 for this boat and am including the Sea Lion 2 axle roller trailer shown in the photos. Please reply with any questions you might have.

Charlie
Hi Charlie: I am from Greenland and interested in your boat.
I know a guy who have the same engine but he needed to change the outdrive.
How is the engine running, and where in the states are you located.
Frank
Old 25 February 2013, 16:48   #4

Town: qaqortoq
Boat name: runner
Make: tp marine
Length: 8m +
Engine: inboard diesel
Please reply at mail@greenlandoutfitters.com