Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 14 November 2012, 18:13   #91
Member
 
kerny's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Ashton-under-Lyne Lancs
Boat name: IMOGEN
Make: Air-Craft 5.4
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 60
MMSI: 235087492
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,040
RIBase
Send a message via Skype™ to kerny
Quote:
Originally Posted by willk View Post

Someone else teasing someone about what engine is on his transom (when at least that bloke's engine IS ON his transom

very good willk I like that Back on now BTW
__________________

__________________
Member of S.A.B.S. (Lancashire Division)
kerny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 November 2012, 18:14   #92
Member
 
kerny's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Ashton-under-Lyne Lancs
Boat name: IMOGEN
Make: Air-Craft 5.4
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 60
MMSI: 235087492
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,040
RIBase
Send a message via Skype™ to kerny
Quote:
Originally Posted by willk View Post



The rest of it is very good too
__________________

__________________
Member of S.A.B.S. (Lancashire Division)
kerny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 November 2012, 18:21   #93
Member
 
Nick Hearne's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Bucks
Boat name: Blue & Ding Dong
Make: Ribeye,SR4 & Bombard
Length: 6m +
Engine: 115,50 & 15Hp Yams
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,242
Yes we know Land Rover are to owned by us & have not been for some time, but as yet they are very much a British manufactured car & long may it continyou just a shame they could not find a byer in the UK but then we do have a habit of selling anything half descent to out side investors. But for now it is good to see a company doing so well imploding so many Brits!

Just wish we could all take a bit more pride in what this country still makes

Peace & love to you all man
__________________
Member of the Ribeye supporters club!!!
Member of Bombard 380 Aerotec club
Member of SR4 club
Nick Hearne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 November 2012, 18:33   #94
Member
 
kerny's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Ashton-under-Lyne Lancs
Boat name: IMOGEN
Make: Air-Craft 5.4
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 60
MMSI: 235087492
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,040
RIBase
Send a message via Skype™ to kerny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Hearne View Post
Yes we know Land Rover are to owned by us & have not been for some time, but as yet they are very much a British manufactured car & long may it continyou just a shame they could not find a byer in the UK but then we do have a habit of selling anything half descent to out side investors. But for now it is good to see a company doing so well imploding so many Brits!

Just wish we could all take a bit more pride in what this country still makes

Peace & love to you all man

ave u not got a swell chekur Nick
__________________
Member of S.A.B.S. (Lancashire Division)
kerny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 November 2012, 20:22   #95
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Dorset & Hants
Boat name: Streaker/Orange
Make: Avon/Ribcraft
Length: 4m +
Engine: 50Yam/25 Mariner
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,551
Blimey..never have I thought a +1 would be so risky...

LR are great for a purpose and I grew up in them a the old man was a huge fan and had several. However I was agreeing the Kia is to be taken seriously for a purpose.I don't own either LR or kia , but the kia relative Hyundai...

Horses for courses..let's not get all worked up.
__________________
PeterM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 November 2012, 01:59   #96
RIBnet supporter
 
jambo's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Girvan & Tayvallich
Boat name: Breawatch
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: Mercury 150 F/stroke
MMSI: ex directory!!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,787
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterM
Blimey..never have I thought a +1 would be so risky...

LR are great for a purpose and I grew up in them a the old man was a huge fan and had several. However I was agreeing the Kia is to be taken seriously for a purpose.I don't own either LR or kia , but the kia relative Hyundai...

Horses for courses..let's not get all worked up.
+1 totally agree

Sent from my iPhone using Rib.net
__________________
jambo
'Carpe Diem'
Member of the ebay Blue RIB cover club
Member of SABS ( Scottish West Division)
jambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 November 2012, 03:10   #97
Member
 
Leapy's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Sheepy Parva
Boat name: Sadly Sold
Length: no boat
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterM
Horses for courses
+1
__________________
Leapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 November 2012, 03:22   #98
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Plymouth
Length: 6m +
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,693
And the land cruiser ?

Peter @ Boatsandoutboards4sale ~ askboatsandoutboards4sale@sky.com ~ 07930 421007
__________________
Boats&Outboards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 November 2012, 04:45   #99
RIBnet supporter
 
Chris Caton's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wirral & Caernarfon
Boat name: That's Enuff
Make: Revenger & Avon SR4
Length: 7m +
Engine: Honda 150HP & 50HP
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMBER P4VWL View Post
We're going to wait until spring.
why wait till spring, you thinking of planting a bulb and growing one
__________________
Chris Caton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 November 2012, 06:25   #100
RIBnet admin team
 
willk's Avatar
 
Country: Ireland
Make: Redbay Boats
Length: 9m +
Engine: 370hp
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 12,927
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Caton View Post
why wait till spring, you thinking of planting a bulb and growing one


...maybe a pair?
__________________

__________________
willk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.