Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06 September 2018, 06:06   #1
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Beith
Make: Flatacraft-Avon SR4
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yamaha 60hp
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 24
Liability insurance

Hi, I'm a gas safe registered engineer and I've been offered a small fleet of boats to do safety and maintenance checks on. I'm having difficulty finding a company that will cover me public Liability. Does anyone have any pointers on where to try for this?

BeaverDiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 September 2018, 06:35   #2
Country: UK - England
Make: Avon Searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Yamaha 50
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 5,664
Try Coleman, Denovo or Porthcawl - all specialist marine insurance brokers who deal with commercial stuff
Tim M is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:02.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.